GE Vivid 7
GE Vivid 7, a premier cardiovascular ultrasound system from GE Healthcare, expands on the strength of a powerful imaging platform to offer new, innovative technology of dimensional proportions.
The easy-to use Vivid 7 significantly increases clinical productivity with time-saving features and a software-based imaging platform that fully integrates the ultrasound data throughout the entire imaging chain - from acquisition and reconstruction to analysis and reporting - for faster, more complete echo exams.
The new GE Vivid 7 Ultra-Definition Clarity Control feature provides you with multiple 2D settings that reduce noise, while keeping edges smooth. It enables the personalization of images for 4D, cardiac and vascular imaging.
- Full integration eliminates the need to perform two separate exams, i.e., first a standard 2D exam and then a separate live 3D exam, before analysis on a separate workstation. With the Vivid 7 Dimension, the single Multi-dimensional and 4D study can be analyzed on the system or the EchoPAC Dimension workstation, dramatically streamlining both acquisition and analysis of all echo exams.
- Online 4D renderings, performed in real-time during scanning, streamline exams and save time.
- DICOM connectivity with embedded raw data storage permits post-exam quantitative analyses on the Vivid 7 Dimension system or the EchoPAC Dimension workstation; whichever best fits your echo lab workflow.
- Seamless measurement -integration allows you to efficiently calculate ejection fraction and volumes from Tri-plane images gathered from the same heartbeat.
- Blood Flow Imaging (BFI) - new vascular imaging mode gives clinicians a better understanding and delineation of directional blood flow in vessels.
- Bull's Eye Report Formats and TSI Surface Mapping - communicate cardiac dyssynchrony in a visual display that should be more familiar to EP physicians.
- 4D Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI) - propels Tissue Velocity Imaging to the next level by taking three simultaneous planes - from a single heartbeat at high frame rates - to create a flexible, dynamic 4D model with quantitative measurements to better communicate cardiac dyssynchrony.
- Real-time 4D Imaging - provides more cardiac information to help clinicians better communicate the heart's structure and function.
- Stress-free stress echo with Bi-plane and Tri-plane imaging enables complete acquisition of all stress echo views from just two imaging windows.
- Real-Time Full Volume - constructs a complete 4D volume online during scanning, enabling you to see the information you are acquiring in real-time, for more complete and artifact-free depictions of the entire heart.
Cardiac, Vascular, General Radiology
C358, C721, Curved Abdominal, 3S, 7S, 5S, 10S Sector Adult Heart and peds Heart, 10L, 7L, Linear Vascular, 6T TEE probe
For additional informaton about this product, please call 855-951-8787 or fill out our Contact Form Today!!!